BPS-ECO-HP is a range of packaged air handling units with an integral heat pump using R32 refrigerant.
Integrating the heat pump into the BPS unit eliminates on-site refrigerant installation works, creating a system that is quicker to specify and install, and easier to maintain.
BPS-ECO-HP contributes towards net zero targets with its high efficiency and high specification levels. Choose BPS-ECO-HP to future-proof your design.
Features & Benefits
All BPS-ECO-HP units feature a dual compressor system
Slide out for simple maintenance and commissioning checks
ECOSMART CONNECT CONTROLS
Supplied as standard controlling supply and extract systems
HIGH CLASSIFICATION LEVELS
Premium option with market-leading classification levels
Each type of refrigerant has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) – a figure which allows us to compare the global warming impacts of different gasses. The base is carbon, which has a GWP of 1.
As an example, R410A has a GWP of 2088. This means if one kilogram is released into the atmosphere it would have 2088 times the harmful effect of one kilogram of carbon.
The BPS-ECO-HP uses high-efficiency R32 refrigerant. By comparison, R32 only has a GWP of 675, making it much less harmful to the environment.
HEAT PUMP CONTROLS
BPS-ECO-HP heat recovery inverter-driven heat pump systems use high efficiency Carel c.pCO controls.
- Embedded ExV energy-saving algorithms and driving smart devices.
- Simple usability.
- LCD with icons, languages options, customisable user interface, and easy wiring.
- Third-party system interoperability.
- Standard protocols (e.g., CAN, BACnet™).
- Energy efficient providing improved cost savings.
- I/O optimisation through universal channels and fast programmability during maintenance.