Blast Freezing and Refrigeration
Nuaire prides itself in offering the right fan solution for the every application, this has never been more the case when it comes to low temperature applications, supported by many years of experience and know how supplying the right fan solution for such project applications
Blast / Spiral Freezing Installations
Key range considerations for blast / spiral freezing installations:
- ErP compliant: constant and variable speed
- Robust construction: HDG, 304 & 316L stainless steel options
- IE3, CSA.US approved motor and other motor certificates available upon request
- Fully tested for efficiency, air & acoustic performance for cooling applications
- -70°C & -60°C motors available
- -50°C to +60°C (stop/start temperatures) max 10 per hour anodised motor (no paint)
- Impellers available in both PAG (down to -50°C) & aluminium (low than -50°C)
- IP56 with the option of A4 self-draining capillary plugs
- PTO thermal overload protection
Get In Touch
We understand terminology and technical information sometimes can be difficult to digest on paper, why not contact our dedicated team to provide you with optimum support for your project requirements.
Our working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 4:30pm Contact us by calling 029 20858 539 or email email@example.com; You will always talk to a real person.