Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster 2000 range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The unit is fitted with an integral heater which can provide additional heating when required during very cold weather.
The PIV system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens
- Improves indoor air quality - Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Meets Regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Integral heater - Thermostatically controlled heater with manual override, tempering the incoming air
- Extremely low power consumption - As low as 5 watts
- Easy installation and very low maintenance - Filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Manual boost switch - For additional ventilation when required
- 5 year warranty - 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only