The Genie extract fan has been specifically designed to provide continuous ventilation to single rooms such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms. The contemporary design has is compact and discrete, while the components are long-wearing and easy to maintain.
The Genie extract fan is designed to work in conjunction with 'rapid ventilation' such as trickle vents, and works by removing moisture from individual wet areas, preventing condensation problems. Quiet, economical and easy to maintain, the range is ideally suited to repairs and maintenance projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable ventilation method - Creates a fresh and healthy indoor environment
- Meets Regulations - Complies with current Part F Building Regulations
- Extremely quiet operation - Utilising market-leading AC motors to produce the quietest of AC fans
- Quick and Easy Installation and Maintenance - Clip in, push-fit components ensure reduced time on site while easy-to-clean, washable filters and offer hassle-free maintenance
- Easy Commissioning - Fan speed is fully adjustable
- Economical - Low running costs and low life cycle costs
- Wide Range of Options - The Genie range is ideal for all applications including bathroom, en-suite, kitchen and utility areas, available in 230V or 12V with a choice of controls
- Easy To Clean - Simply remove filters and wash in warm, soapy water
- Warranty - 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only