The dMEV is designed for all wet room applications. SAP recognised and designed to meet current building regulations Part F & L, this system provides reliable and low-energy ventilation.
Its flexibility offers three installation options; through the wall, wall/ceiling mounted with ducting to outside, or mounted inline and ducted to both the room and the outside wall. There is the option to purchase an installation kit specifically for the dMEV.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets building regulations- SAP recognised. Part F&L – England & Wales. Scottish technical handbook (BRE398 referenced). Technical booklet K
- Designed for all wetroom applications - Bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and toilets
- Sleek and discrete - Aesthetically pleasing design
- High efficiency EC motor technology - Providing low running and lifecycle costs
- Low maintenance Designed for easy cleaning and servicing
- Warranty 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only