Our systems will quietly and efficiently provide the home with warmth when required, and fresh, filtered air all year round, improving the indoor air quality and reducing dust and allergen levels.
Government legislation and building requirements require that new homes are built with very low leakage rates, making them more energy-efficient. More air-tight construction methods can result in poor indoor air quality as condensation and pollutants generated from cooking, cleaning, washing and bathing remain trapped inside the home. Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery, or MVHR, offers year-round, whole home ventilation that will remove condensation and pollutants, improving the indoor air quality, whilst recovering the heat that would otherwise be lost outside.
A proven low-energy and highly efficient ventilation method, MVHR is fast becoming the most common method of whole home ventilation for new build properties. MVHR systems work by combining supply and extract in one unit. Moisture-laden, stale air is extracted from ‘wet’ areas, such as kitchens and bathrooms. The heat from this stale air is recovered via a heat exchanger, and this tempered air delivered into the living areas of the home.
Installing an MVHR system will help you to achieve a high score in SAP Q, and to comply with Building Regulations Part F & L. Nuaire offers the widest range of MVHR systems available in the UK, designed to suit every size and type of property, from small apartments to homes with up to seven wet rooms. Benefits include:
- Very low noise levels – essential as MVHR systems are constant-running
- Options to suit all property sizes and types, saving you space and money
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Fan controls designed for quick and easy commissioning
- Full design and solution package available
- Options for summer bypass and integral frost protection
- Significant energy savings with very low running costs
- Low maintenance and easy access filters (no tools required)
- Nuaire offers free ‘BPEC approved’ installation training for installers
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
- All sizes of new build apartments
- All sizes of new build houses