Increased road traffic accounts for up to 65% of environmental air pollution, claiming an estimated 40,000 lives each year. People living in homes near busy roads are at risk of developing asthma, lung cancer, heart disease and dementia.
Nuaire has designed a unique solution to tackle air pollution inside the home. IAQ-VALVE is a supply valve and carbon filter in-one; small and discreet yet extremely powerful.
IAQ-VALVE is the simple way to lock out harmful air pollutants.
- The first time a supply valve and carbon filter has been combined
- Removes up to 91% of harmful NO2
- Low resistance up to 15l/sec
- Captures pollutants with activated carbon by ‘adsorption’ process
- Simple bayonetted fixture enables fast, tool-free filter change
- Can be ducted vertically or via fixed plenum for varying void depths
HOW IS SOMETHING THIS SMALL SO POWERFUL?
The activated carbon media inside the cartridge is microporous so a spoonful equates to roughly the size of a football pitch. This enables IAQ-VALVE to capture up to 91% of NO2 and other harmful pollutants from vehicle emissions, as verified by the BRE.
IAQ-VALVE works as part of a complete system with Nuaire’s MVHR Eco range. The carbon pellets offer low resistance, up to 15l/sec, helping to maintain the correct system pressure.
With options to duct vertically and horizontally via a fixed plenum, installation is flexible and fast. Maintenance is simple with no access hatch required and tool-free replacement of the cartridge can be carried out by the homeowner.
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION OR CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL PRESS RELEASE.