We take our commitment to customer service very seriously. Some of the things you can expect from us include:
- Speedy access to dedicated customer service teams via direct dial
- Friendly and helpful staff interested in helping you
- New design and drawing services
- Regular updates on project status and order progress
- New ways of keeping you informed – such as our SMS text delivery advisement service
For customers who want immediate contact by phone, Nuaire offers direct-dial personal contact with customer service and technical support teams at its headquarters in South Wales. Our teams are trained to provide customers with unrivalled design, application and maintenance advice, and are available during extended office hours – from 8.30am – 5.30pm.
This responsive ethos is one of the key reasons why thousands of customers remain loyal to Nuaire. As a company we hold customer care as a strategic priority, and this commitment is demonstrated by membership of the Institute of Customer Service. We actively seek feedback on all aspects of our service through regular customer surveys and view concerns and complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve with the aim of enhancing customer service and satisfaction.