The MEVDC central extract system will extract stale air from homes with one or more wet rooms. SAP recognised and designed to meet current building regulations Part F & L, this system provides reliable and low-energy ventilation.
The unit has a unique locating bracket which enables it to be fixed in any orientation, horizontally or vertically, ensuring a quick and efficient installation at either 1st or 2nd fix stage. At only 190mm deep, the low profile MEVDC is designed to save space whilst still providing high performance ventilation of up to 98l/s.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets Building Regulations - SAP recognised and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations, meaning occupants will benefit from low-carbon ventilation technology.
- Ultra-quiet and efficient ventilation - the latest technology in low-watt DC fans provides quiet operation, with reduced power consumption, operating costs and life cycle costs.
- High performance yet compact - at only 190mm deep, the unit saves space and ventilates up to 98l/s.
- Quick and easy installation - units can be fixed at any plane ensuring quick installation at 1st or 2nd fix stage.
- Remote Failure Indicator - visual and audible failure indicator. Code: ES-AV / ES-OPUS-RFI.
- Easy commissioning - Ecosmart 'dial a duty' option allows for infinitely variable speed selection allowing for exact design selection.
- Added strength - ABS moulded case & lid provides longer life and a more robust unit.
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only.
(A basic, cost-effective model is now available: MEVDC2)