Nuaire’s First Fix and Acoustic Solution are designed to not only reduce noise but to improve the installation when wall or cupboard mounting the MRXBOX95-WH1 MVHR systems. Offering the only complete MVHR acoustic and first fix solution to overcome both noise and ease the installation of heat recovery units; Nuaire’s solution addresses both duct and breakout noise; provides an aesthetically pleasing cupboard installation for the home occupant and reduces installation errors and time.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy Installation – Significantly reduces overall installation time
- Simple Set Up – No banding of ducts from spigots
- Ease of Positioning – Prevents issues associated with lining up of spigots to units
- Negates the need for flexible ducts – To overcome lining up issues and adding additional resistance/noise to the system.
- Promotes Best Practice Installation – Peace of mind
- Full ventilation, noise analysis as part of your design – Nuaire’s full acoustic analysis software will calculate anticipated NR levels from the ventilation system and provide accurate noise levels both with and without acoustic attenuation.