The DRI-ECO-4S is an optional control which can be situated anywhere in the home.
A boost button gives the occupant the option to temporarily increase the speed of the fan when high levels of moisture are being produced, for example when cooking or drying clothes indoors. The unit will revert back to its usual settings after two hours, to maintain optimum levels of comfort for the occupants.
In addition, the occupant can choose to override the heater setting to suit their own preferences.
Features and Benefits:
- Occupant controllability - Allows the occupant the ability to set the levels to suit their preferences for their home environment
- Wireless control - The PIV unit (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HC) is controlled via radio frequency to allow wireless commands from switch to unit
- Extremely low power consumption - 3v lithium battery (approx 10 year life) is provided with switch
- Automated technology - The PIV unit receives a signal from the DRI-ECO-4S which intelligently responds to the occupants' individual airflow requirements
- Easy installation - Switch comes with adhesive tape pre-fitted on the back, or the option to screw in to the wall. Can be fitted anywhere in the home