The unit shall be double skinned with 35mm infil panels and shall be manufactured from heavy gauge, corrosion resistant Aluzinc steel, internally coated with acoustic material. Fully detachable panels for maintenance/service and manometer test points. Fan assemblies to incorporate fan impeller and EC motor selected to provide the most energy efficient solution conforming to part L regulations and shall be direct or belt drive with IE2 high efficiency motors to BS5000 as standard, belt or direct drive with EN60034-30. Units suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of 40°C.
The Aire-Volve single fan shall be controlled by an integrated Ecosmart control panel mounted within the fan unit. The fans shall have the following energy saving and operational functions integrally installed within it, all components will be pre-wired and fitted by the manufacturer:
• Integral Frequency inverter/speed controller.
• Integral adjustable run-on timer.
• Maximum and minimum speed adjustment/setting (trickle and boost).
• Volt free run & failure/status indication.
• 0-10V BMS interface for remote operation.
• Low voltage interface with second fan or supply fan.
• Multiple low voltage sockets for interconnection of sensors or fans.
• Background ventilation/trickle enable switch.
Please refer to catalogue pages for full Consultant specification.