ECOSMART INCLUDES A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
Simple SELV wired, plug-in ‘enablers’ start and stop the fan, when activated from either start-up or trickle ventilation mode. These ‘enablers’ include time clocks, infra-red detectors, switch live contacts, humidistats, thermostats and BMS contacts.
All systems must include at least one enabler. (NB. When used, BMS control and time clocks take over all other enablers).
Integrated speed control (inverter or electronic) is included with all Ecosmart controlled fans and air handlers. ES-ISC are external to some fans and need to be hard wired eg. SQF, Airmover. Once the fan is activated the sensor takes over. They will maintain comfort/ design conditions by automatically adjusting fan speed up and down and power or flows through elements or heating/ cooling coils. The sensors include temperature, relative humidity, CO2 or as determined by the BMS.
Stylish and simple to operate user control facilitates manual operation where desired.
ECOSMART ENABLERS and DETECTORS
- ES-PIR2 (Passive Infa Red Detector) - Detects movement and activates system. Incorporates a system status LED, overrun timer and timer adjustment.
- ES-LCD - Touch screen user control in white incorporating time clock facility. This can control the function of the fan by manual setting or using a set of timed programs.
- ES-LCDM - Touch screen user control in metal incorporating time clock facility. This can control the function of the fan by manual setting or using a set of timed programs.
- ES-HUMIDISTAT2 – Humidistat enabler activates the system when the RH level is above set point. Incorporates two system status LEDs (Green = OK, Red = Failure) and RH set point level adjustment.
- ES-THERMOSTAT2 – Thermostat enabler activates the system when the temperature is above set point. Incorporates two system status LEDs (Green = OK, Red = Failure) and temperature set point level adjustment.
- ES-AVI2 - When fan failure occurs the Audio Visual Indicator will flash a warning. Supplied with pre-plugged 10m length of communication cable.
- ES-CO2RM / ES-CO2RMPP - Surface mounted room carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors which incorporate a temperature sensor. RM = SELV option, RMPP complete with SELV AC powers supply.
- ES-HTCSIG - Signal conditioning circuit for humidity, temperature and CO2 sensors.
ECOSMART SPEED CONTROLLING SENSORS
- ES-TEMP2 temperature sensor- Modulate fan speed based on room temperature. Incorporates two system status LEDs (Green = OK, Red = Failure) and temperature set point level adjustment.
- ES-RH2 Relative Humidity Sensor - Modulate fan speed based on RH level. Incorporates two system status LEDs (Green = OK, Red = Failure) and RH set point level adjustment.
- ES-UCF Manual user control - Manual ‘on’ and ‘off’ system user/speed control. Incorporates two system status LEDs (Green = OK, Red = Failure).
- ES-CI Semi-automatic user control - Fan, heating & cooling selected by external volt free switch, speed selected by 0-10V signal.
- ES-JB Junction box - Designed to be compatible with Ecosmart System this unit is supplied with a pre-plugged 10 metre length of communications cable and has 8 further ports.
- ES-CO2 Sensor - Duct mounted sensor to modulate fan speed based on CO 2 levels. Connect to fan directly. Pre-wired with 2m cable (not adjustable).
- Switched Live by others - Any mains voltage signal connected to the switched live terminal (S/L) in the unit. This affects the connected fan only.