ECOSMART CLASSIC - DEMAND CONTROLLED VENTILATION
Provides the facility for energy saving via an intelligent stand-alone AHU function with local diagnostic status indication, or allows convenient integration with the client BMS with a minimal co-ordination requirement.
The factory fitted Ecosmart Classic control includes:-
Integral infinitely variable speed /duty control for the supply and extract fans, with independent minimum, maximum and offset adjustment (up to 40%) for accurate commissioning.
- The control assembly is side mounted with a 90O rotation facility (XBC Range only) for wiring and commissioning adjustments in restricted access conditions. (260mm access allowance is required).
- The control features a run on timer and “background” ventilation function, and is provided with unit status indication, run and fail relays and interface connections for Ecosmart Classic sensors/enablers and system dampers.
- The heat exchanger bypass is automatically operated according to temperature and a pre-defined strategy. The heating output (LPHW or electric) is automatically regulated to control the Air - Off condition.
- The Ecosmart control module can additionally be connected to provide the following integrated BMS interfaces.
- 0 - 10 volt inputs will enable the following functions:- Switch the unit on/off, variable speed / duty control, switch from low speed to high speed, enable heating / cooling.
- 2 No. Volt free contacts give fan run and failure unit status indication.
Units fitted with Ecosmart Classic control have a 5 year warranty.