The MRXBOX95AB range of heat recovery systems provide the most effective, balanced supply and mechanical extract ventilation with heat recovery, with an automatic summer bypass as standard. The MRXBOX95AB-WH1 is a high performance, powerful unit which has an extremely low Specific Fan Power (SFP) and uses ultra-modern low voltage DC fans but is still powerful enough to provide excellent ventilation for medium to large properties with up to seven wet rooms.
In common with the rest of the MVHR Range, this unit recovers up to 95% of heat which would otherwise be wasted, whilst also reducing power consumption, meaning it will help you achieve a high SAP Appendix score and meet Level 3 of the Code for Sustainable Homes. The MRXBOX95AB-WH1 is an ultra-quiet unit with a long life motor, which makes for low running and operating costs, straightforward maintenance and years of trouble-free operation. Also available in opposite handed format
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and compact design - can be mounted on a wall or in a cupboard.
- Meets Building Regulations - SAP recognised, meets the 'Code for Sustainable Homes' level 3 or above, and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations.
- Optimum performance - Low SFP and high efficiency results in a high SAP score.
- Highest efficiency - heat exchanger is up to 95% efficient.
- Extremely low noise levels - quiet running unit ensures occupant acceptability.
- Improves indoor air quality - prevents condensation by keeping moisture levels low creating a fresh, healthy environment.
- Low and easy maintenance - easy accessible filters from front cover and no tools required.
- Summer bypass available - provides cooling during warmer months.
- Optional Humidistat Sensor - measures humidity/moisture in kitchen and bathroom(s) and automatically boost when above normal.
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only.