The GENIE DCE is a high popular Extract Fan offering a cost-effective method of ventilating your entire home, helping to banish condensation. Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (dMEV) provides continuous background extract ventilation to bathrooms and kitchens. The GENIE DCE dMEV system works under the same principle as whole house mechanical extract ventilation (MEV) but with fans installed directly in the kitchen and every wet room (including bathrooms, cloak rooms, en-suites and utility areas) in the house.
Decentralised MEV complies with current part F & L Building Regulations, in Ireland, England and Wales and BRE digest 398 in Scotland.
Why choose dMEV?
Our new Genie Low Watt DCE is a cost effective solution to help our you meet the 'Code for Sustainable Homes' requirement, code level 3 or above, in new build properties. The Genie DCE has been tested by BRE and listed on SAP Appendix Q website as a decentralised MEV system.
Features & Benefits:
- SAP Appendix Q recognised- A simple and cost-effective way to improve your SAP Q score.
- Meets regulations- Complies with current Part F & L Building Regulations and BRE digest 398.
- Economical- Saves over 80% on running costs due to low wattage motor technology
- Silent running- Utilising market leading motor and impeller technology to produce the quietest of fans with a maximum of 35dBA@3m.
- Simple to install- no complicated duct runs and can be mounted anywhere with low profile recess options and window kits available.
- Ideal for use in high rise buildings- tested as best fan on the market against wind load conditions.
Next day delivery and 5 year warranty.