Genie DC is a cost-effective way of meeting current building regulations if you plan to use individual Extract fans, and will help to create a fresh, healthy indoor environment that is free from condensation. Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens, this compact system can be fitted to walls, ceilings and windows and is simple and quick to install, reducing time and costs on site. The low-watt fan design offers whisper quiet operation and reliable ventilation.
Part F & L of Building Regulations
Scottish Building Regulations for intermittent bathroom extract fans
BRE digest 398 under continuous mechanical extract ventilation.
Meets minimum fan power requirements in 'Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide'
- Silent Running - Utilising market-leading motor and impeller technology to produce the quietest of fans.
- Quick and Easy Installation and Maintenance - Clip in, push-fit components ensure reduced time on site.
- Easy Commissioning - Fan speed is fully adjustable.
- Economical - Daily running cost is 80% lower than AC fans due to low wattage motor technology.
- Wide Range of Options - The Genie DC range is ideal for all applications including bathroom, en-suite, kitchen and utility areas, available in 230V or 12V with a choice of controls.
- Easy To Clean - Simply remove filters and wash in warm, soapy water.
- Ideal for High Rise Buildings - Fan is capable of maintaining the set flow rate to within 5% even under wind load conditions.
- Warranty - 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaiing years parts only.