ECOSMART CONNECT - CONTROLLER BASED VENTILATION
Ecosmart Connect is preconfigured with a flexible software strategy.
The control features include the following functions as standard
- Individual Fan Speed Adjustment
- Trickle Mode
- Intelligent Run-on (Occupancy Sensitive)
- Weekly Scheduling
- Night Cooling
- Purge Mode
- Frost Protection
- Fault Monitoring
- All commissioning features are adjustable remotely without direct access to the AHU. This can be via a service port on any room sensor or over the network.
- The temperature control can be set to regulate supply air or to regulate room air temperature to a defined setpoint.
- The heat exchanger bypass (where applicable) is automatically operated according to temperature and a pre-defined strategy.
- Nuaire room sensor modules are automatically detected and actioned upon accordingly. Multiple sensor options are available in a single module.
- A single ESCO-LCD panel can commission/monitor a single controller or multiple controllers on the network.
- The Ecosmart Connect control module can be connected to provide the following integrated BMS interfaces.
Higher Level (BACnet)
- Nuaire Room Sensor Network
- BACnet MS/TP (As standard)
- BACnet Ethernet IP optional (via converter box)
- Switched Live & Volt Free Enable
- Switched Live & Volt Free Fan Boost / Heat Boost (Configurable)
- 2x 0-10V input. Configurable to accept Temperature, CO2, Humidity and Pressure.
- 4 x Volt free relay outputs. Fan run, Heat, Cool & Fault.
Units fitted with Ecosmart Connect control have a 5 year warranty.