Nuaire’s reputation for innovation and great service is due in no small part to the high quality of its people. By hiring the best staff and offering regular training and support we ensure that our people develop along with our company. The company has over 400 committed and talented staff, many of whom are highly-qualified specialists, and all of whom are focused on providing excellent customer care.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of market and product topics ranging from a general appreciation of ventilation through to specialist training covering residential and commercial legislation, integrated controls and the latest renewable technologies. Our core values and customer service ethos are supported by regular training initiatives and team activities.
To find out more about working at Nuaire and the exciting opportunities we have please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Export Project Estimator
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our successful International Commercial team.
Reporting to the International commercial team leader, the successful candidate will be required to support all international customers and post order quotation and technical requirements.
The role requires a high degree of accuracy and the ability to work under pressure. Good communication skills are essential as the candidate will be in constant contact with customers from all areas of the world.
The candidate will require a broad range of product knowledge and will be expected to identify and help secure orders throughout the world.
New markets will dictate a specialist role within the team, MVHR, BPS, Smoke design etc. therefore a willingness to learn and become a specialist within the team is essential.
- Generate standard and non-standard quotations
- Provide commercial & technical support to all International customers
- Generation of project specific data sheets
- Processing non-standard unit requests
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Post order specification checks and order preparation
- Generate complete project costs including customs, transportation and documentation costs
- Assist booking-on and Project Tracking when required
- Identify potential sales and opportunities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Building and managing customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Estimating experience
Strong emphasis on customer service and accuracy. Excellent communication skills conversing confidently with many nationalities throughout the world and dealing with customers at all levels.
Must have a proactive approach to work and the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Alan Hopes: email@example.com by Friday 29th July 2016.