Nuaire’s reputation for innovation and great service is due in no small part to the high quality of its people. By hiring the best staff and offering regular training and support we ensure that our people develop along with our company. The company has over 400 committed and talented staff, many of whom are highly-qualified specialists, and all of whom are focused on providing excellent customer care.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of market and product topics ranging from a general appreciation of ventilation through to specialist training covering residential and commercial legislation, integrated controls and the latest renewable technologies. Our core values and customer service ethos are supported by regular training initiatives and team activities.
To find out more about working at Nuaire and the exciting opportunities we have please email your CV to email@example.com
OEM/International Trainee Technical Estimator
Reporting to the commercial applications manager, is a position for a Trainee Technical Estimator to form part of the OEM& International Internal commercial teams, following a comprehensive trainee programme, should have all the attributes to become an established, key member of the team.
- Take ownership and manage all standard OEM & International project enquiries, ensuring responses with departmental SMART Targets.
- Co-ordinate and enter new project data to OEM & International customer data base, ensuring an efficient process flow in line with customer deadlines.
- Manage the Lead Time Request process between the OEM/International commercial teams and production teams to affect customer lead times.
- Ensure project documents and certificates are collated in accordance with internal process protocol and customer project submittal requirements.
- The ability following initial training period to assume nominated key account support.
- The ability following initial training period to cover basic order processing and order confirmation returns
- Become conversant following initial period in all aspects of international logistics and obtaining freight costs.
- Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
- To be proactive at all times with a positive approach to business challenges
- Building customer and inter-team relationships
- The ability to work on their own Initiative and under pressure
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- To be an active and vocal member of the team
The successful candidate will need to illustrate the ability to be an excellent team player with a focus on progressing within the department and develop a career within the Nuaire organisation.
It is expected that the candidate be qualified to A Level Or equivalent vocational standard qualifications.
Applications in the first instance to Philip Hughes Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org by the 16th October