Nuaire’s reputation for innovation and great service is due in no small part to the high quality of its people. By hiring the best staff and offering regular training and support we ensure that our people develop along with our company. The company has over 400 committed and talented staff, many of whom are highly-qualified specialists, and all of whom are focused on providing excellent customer care.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of market and product topics ranging from a general appreciation of ventilation through to specialist training covering residential and commercial legislation, integrated controls and the latest renewable technologies. Our core values and customer service ethos are supported by regular training initiatives and team activities.
To find out more about working at Nuaire and the exciting opportunities we have please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Plant Fitter
The post holder will provide the skills and ability to maintain and improve the equipment and facilities. He / she will also be required to work closely with the Facilities manager to ensure that all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance duties to company equipment, infrastructure, buildings and vehicles.
- Finding and repairing faults on electrical installations, plant, vehicles, engineering systems, and equipment in accordance with current regulations and guidance.
- Keeping accurate records of all work carried out and update systems as and when required
- Operate plant and equipment, including portable, mobile and gantry cranes etc.
- Testing equipment based on site
- Plan and manage the working day to ensure tasks are completed
- Ordering of materials and spare parts
- Communicate with and provide technical support to contractors
- Instruct others when required on aspects of own work
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical qualifications, ideally 17th Edition, BS2391 Inspection & Testing
- Pat Testing qualification advantageous but not essential
- Ability to diagnose and remedy electrical & mechanical faults to specification
- Ability to install new systems to specification
- Ability to read and understand technical electrical drawings
The ideal candidate will have experience in a medium to heavy engineering role, with knowledge of maintaining fixed and mobile plant equipment and must be able to work alone and/or as part of a team. The role demands shift working on a rota basis which may include weekends and overtime as needed. The successful candidate will be required to be on stand by and call out on a rota basis and required to work overtime as and when the needs of the business dictate. A full current driving licence is essential.
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com no later than 29th August 2014