Nuaire’s reputation for innovation and great service is due in no small part to the high quality of its people. By hiring the best staff and offering regular training and support we ensure that our people develop along with our company. The company has over 400 committed and talented staff, many of whom are highly-qualified specialists, and all of whom are focused on providing excellent customer care.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of market and product topics ranging from a general appreciation of ventilation through to specialist training covering residential and commercial legislation, integrated controls and the latest renewable technologies. Our core values and customer service ethos are supported by regular training initiatives and team activities.
To find out more about working at Nuaire and the exciting opportunities we have please email your CV to email@example.com
A vacancy has arisen for a Design Estimator within the Residential Business Stream, relating specifically to the Self-Build market.
Reporting to the Estimating Team Leader the role will be responsible for the design/estimation of all self-build projects ensuring the smooth transition from concept design to installation via regular customer contact.
The role will also involve design site support when needed, attending exhibitions and assisting in the promotion of the self-build initiative.
- Experience in estimation with hands on knowledge of HVAC sector, ventilation products / solutions and Residential Applications in particular.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to communicate with customers both remotely via telephone and face to face
- Competence in managing projects, customer relationships, and problem solving, all aimed at achieving results
- Competence in using Microsoft Word and Excel, and an experienced user of AutoCAD, ideally with Autodesk MEP system
- Excellent communication, influencing and numeracy skills
- Ability to work and contribute positively in a team environment
- Highly motivated with a ‘can-do, make it happen’ attitude
- Methodical and logical mind with a keen attention to detail
- A self-starter and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Desire to develop a career within the commercial environment
- Work to deadline
- It is anticipated the successful candidate would be educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience in the Construction or Building Services industry would be preferable.
- Previous design drawing experience preferable using a CAD package
Please send applications by e-mail, enclosing your CV, to Callum Graham firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2016.
Residential Projects Administrator
Reporting to the Residential Team Leader the role consists of Booking on Project Information onto the Nuaire quotation database and act as a link between customers, sales and estimating teams to ensure that all are kept informed of progress.
All enquiries are to be processed within 24 hours.
The role will be to ensure that all relevant information has been received to enable a quotation to be processed and where information is missing, the administrator will be responsible for outbound calling the customer/salesman to obtain.
- To ensure that all department and individual KPI’s are met:
- All enquiries booked on within 24hrs of receipt
- Assist the estimating team to ensure a minimum 90% of quotations are prepared on time
- To ensure that all relevant information is present to enable a quotation to be produced, where not the administrator will request the relevant information
- Provide weekly updates to external residential sales force on current project status.
- Take ownership of the enquiries to ensure that all quotations are prepared within the customers deadlines
- To update the residential enquiries and fastrack mailbox’s on a daily basis to ensure all enquiries are dealt with
- To listen to the customers & external sales, identify and understand their needs & make sure that promises made are delivered
- To take responsibility for your personal development needs to enable you to achieve what is expected of you, reacting constructively to feedback & taking positive action to improve skills, attitude and behaviour
- To assist the Estimating Team Leader in Departmental Activities, working flexibly in a spirit of co-operation with all colleagues to achieve team goals and targets.
- To provide excellent Customer Service, being helpful, courteous and professional at all times, going that extra mile to deliver a great customer experience. Achieving a minimum customer service call monitoring score of 85%
- All quotation filing to be undertaken and update on a weekly basis
- Achieving Results
- Building Relationship & Team Working
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Planning & Organising
- Excellent communicational and listening skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Managing customer relationship skills
- Good planning, organisation and attention to detail
- Influencing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Achieve results
- Awareness of the residential market and can understand, digest and communicate product information
It is anticipated the successful candidate would be educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
Please send applications by e-mail, enclosing your CV, to Corinne Duggan email@example.com by 1st July 2016.