Nuaire offers a standard of delivery that is unique in the UK. A fully integrated team of almost 80 staff looks after the entire customer process from original enquiry to final invoice, ensuring a complete customer care and delivery package which sets new standards in the ventilation industry.
Delivery is available next day in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
Deliveries can be made anywhere in the world as well as all corners of the UK and Ireland. An expert team of partners, covering countries and regions around the globe, provide a dedicated point of contact for overseas customers. Our market knowledge and experience allows us to match our service to meet your international delivery needs swiftly and reliably.
Find out more about our international delivery service here.
- All of Nuaire's component suppliers are committed to meeting our schedules so that we can keep our promises to you. Key components such as high temperature motors and car park impulse jet fans are kept in stock in our factory in the UK, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
- Full members of the UK's Institute of Export.